Thangarasu Natarajan was born on April 4, 1991, in Salem, Tamil Nadu, India. He started playing cricket at a young age and made his first-class debut for Tamil Nadu in 2015. He impressed with his yorker bowling and was picked by Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) in the 2018 IPL auction.
Natarajan made his IPL debut in 2018 and had a dream debut season. He took 15 wickets in 14 matches at an average of 21.60 and an economy rate of 6.73. He was one of the key players in SRH’s run to the final.
Natarajan made his international debut for India in December 2020. He impressed with his yorker bowling and was picked for the Indian team for the Australia tour. He took 6 wickets in 2 T20Is and 2 ODIs on the tour.
Natarajan is a talented fast bowler with a lot of potential. He has the ability to bowl yorkers at will, which makes him a very dangerous bowler. He is also a good fielder and can contribute to the team with his bat.
T Natarajan has a number of strengths that make him a dangerous bowler.
- Yorkers: Natarajan is known for his ability to bowl yorkers at will. He can bowl yorkers with both his inswingers and outswingers. This makes him very difficult to score against.
- Pace: Natarajan can bowl with a lot of pace. So, he can consistently bowl at speeds of around 140 kmph. This makes him a dangerous bowler, especially in the death overs.
- Variation: Natarajan has a lot of variation in his bowling. He can bowl inswingers, outswingers, and slower balls. Then, this makes it difficult for batsmen to read him.
T Natarajan has a few weaknesses that he needs to work on.
- Experience: Natarajan is still a young bowler and he lacks experience. This can sometimes show in his bowling, especially when he is under pressure.
- Consistency: Natarajan can be inconsistent at times. Then, he can have a great game one day and a poor game the next day. He needs to work on his consistency in order to become a world-class bowler.
T Natarajan has a number of opportunities ahead of him.
- IPL: Natarajan is a key player for SRH in the IPL. He has the opportunity to lead SRH to victory in the IPL.
- India: Natarajan is a regular member of the Indian team in all three formats of the game. He has the opportunity to win major trophies for India, such as the T20 World Cup and the ODI World Cup.
T Natarajan faces a few threats as well.
- Competition: There is a lot of competition for places in the Indian team. Natarajan needs to perform consistently in order to keep his place in the team.
- Injuries: Injuries are always a threat to any cricketer. Natarajan needs to stay fit in order to reach his full potential.
As a result, Thangarasu Natarajan is a talented fast bowler with a lot of potential. Also, he has the ability to bowl Yorkers at will, which makes him a very dangerous bowler. He is also a good fielder and can contribute to the team with his bat.
However, Natarajan needs to work on his experience and consistency in order to reach his full potential. Then, if he can do that, he has the potential to be one of the best fast bowlers in the world.
In addition to the above, So, here are some additional thoughts on Thangarasu Natarajan:
- Natarajan is a very confident bowler. He is not afraid to bowl to the best batsmen in the world.
- Natarajan is a team player. He is always willing to help his teammates and is always willing to learn.
- Natarajan is a hard worker. He is always working hard to improve his bowling.
Overall, T Natarajan is a very exciting young fast bowler with a lot of potential. He has the potential to be a match-winner for India and for SRH in the IPL.